Sunday, January 11, 2009

Until We Meet Again. Plus, Flickr Fun.

I've done a lot of blogging this weekend. And as much as I'd like to blog a little more (especially about Tim Tebow's announcement that he's returning for his senior season, the NYT article on President-Elect Obama's basketball game, and Congress' most recent attempt to declare the BCS an unreasonable restraint of trade), I think I'm going to have to call it quits for the evening. I've got to get ready for my day job! But before I go, I wanted to post a link to my flickr slideshow. That's right, I learned how to use flickr today. I've already posted all of these pictures to the blog, but I couldn't resist posting a link to my new favorite web toy.

The real world will be re-introducing itself to me tomorrow morning. This week is shaping up to be a busy one at work, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that tomorrow, I may make it home in time to catch The Bachelor (the original guilty pleasure ...).

No comments: