Friday, January 16, 2009

Can't Sleep; Must Blog.

So, um, work was a little hectic today. I actually made it back to my apartment nearly two hours earlier than I did on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week. (Translation: I got home at 10:30 p.m. tonight. Sigh.) But of course, by the time I made it home I was entirely too wound up to put myself to bed immediately. Instead, I talked to my dad and brother on the phone for about an hour, unpacked my new pillows from Z Gallerie (which are, by far, some of my favorite apartment purchases to date -- I'll be sure to post pictures tomorrow), and I even watered my plants. Oh, and I decided that on Saturday, I will paint the back splash in my kitchen a lovely shade of blue. I know exactly what shade I want, too -- something halfway between the blues of the Bliss Body Butter packaging and the Fiestaware pictured below:

That shade better be at the Home Depot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about some of the blue hues on your dining room table? Do you have any Fiestaware that would blend? A pitcher? vase? s&p shakers?