Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Favorite Finds (Now with Illustrations!)



This is the first illustrated installment of "Favorite Finds." I'm still working out some kinks (i.e. I think the images above may be a little too small), but I was eager to get this post up. Here are a few things that recently caught my eye (left to right, from top left):

(1) J. Crew's Frankie bag in cherry guava. Yum. $395. (2) Savon de Marseille's 500 mL liquid hand soap in orange flower. So pretty on a bathroom counter. $14. (3) Bodum's clear bistro mugs hold coffee and tea in style. $12.95 each. (4) Philosophy's high-foaming facial cleanser, Purity. I acquired this as a "free" gift after spending enough money at Sephora to accumulate a gazillion points on my frequent shopper card. And it was worth it. This cleanser smells and works great. $34.50. (5) Think Geek's File Folders with Attitude. The orange folder holds "useless documents to provide appearance of importance at meetings." $7.99 for six.(6) Anthropologie's Three-Two-One drop earrings. The multifaceted quartz and jade stones remind of the window displays in the bead shops that line 6th Avenue in Manhattan's Garment District. $98.

No comments: