Monday, August 11, 2008

The Fan Returns...Again!

Wow. Almost three months have passed since I last posted about my obsessions with fashion, sports, and all (okay, most) things in between. Truth be told, I spent most of the summer preparing for what I expected to be a really difficult exam. And it was difficult. But I gave it my all, and I've decided that instead of worrying about how I did on the exam (easier said than done), I'm going to indulge in my fashion, sports, and design obsessions once again. Well, that and watch NBC's 1,300+ hours of Olympics coverage. Speaking of which, how amazing was the U.S. team in the 4 x 100 freestyle relay? What an incredible swim from the American men. The last time I cheered at the television so loudly was when Boise State defeated Oklahoma in the 2007 Fiesta Bowl. (And as a bonus, this time around I didn't injure myself while cheering. I still have a scar on my shin to remind me that while jumping for joy over Boise State's victory, I collided with a coffee table in my parents' living room. Ouch.)

No comments: