Saturday, March 28, 2009

Updated Apartment Photos

For Mom and Grandma:


The living room, in toto.



( I really should have fluffed that middle cushion before taking this shot.)



*Love* these pillows.



I found these books at Librarie de France. Librarie was the first retail tenant at NYC's Rockefeller Center, and they will be closing their doors for good at the end of the summer.



I still can't decide where these "Palmer" stools from Z Gallerie should go, but I do like them nestled in this corner. The mini palm tree was a Valentine's gift from my family, and I found the white planter at cb2 for $14.95! ( The lighting here is a little weird -- I think the sun was reflecting off the top of the stools.)



The coffee table. I'm a magazine junkie.



See that tote bag tucked under the zebra chair? Hidden inside are the infamous sewing class pajama pants. And yes, they remain unfinished.



The kitchen.



A close-up of my "Cafe Paris" favorites, plus the Orla Kiely canister that my brother scored for me at Target.



My bedroom.



I made the faux headboard myself! I found the fabric at the Marimekko Concept Store on the Upper East Side. (Please ignore the unsightly iHome "antenna" on the bedside table.)



My "dressing table."

That's it for now. Operation "Making My Apartment a Home" continues.

P.S. I still have March Madness pictures to post. They're coming. I promise.

No comments: