Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ode to Domino: "Greige" Walls

As Domino magazine lovers around the world surely know by now, the March 2009 issue of everyone's beloved shelter magazine is also the last. El fin. On the heels of that sad news, I've decided to add a new feature to my little blog: "Ode to Domino." Beginning today and ending whenever I've exhausted the stash of images I've saved to my computer, I'll be posting a shot of one of the many Domino magazine images that inspired me over the past several years. It's better to celebrate the life of this lovely magazine than to mourn its end. Right?

In the spirit of celebrating life, I present the first installment of "Ode to Domino."

This image inspired my living room decor. I even painted my white walls the same shade of "greige" (Ralph Lauren's "Abbey Forde") featured here.

No comments: