Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Apartment Finds

Yesterday I ventured to the cb2 store in Soho (in the middle of a snowstorm!) and walked away with some really fun and affordable purchases:

Yes, this means that I decided to go with the zebra chair. It looked really great in the store, and it looks even better next to my secretary desk!

How adorable is this pillow? It looks lovely perched on my new zebra chair.


I also purchased one of these vases (the blue one ... it's a nice addition to my coffee table).

As much as I love how mainstream stores like West Elm and cb2 make functional, modern furniture and housewares accessible to the masses, I am also a huge fan of indie products for the home. Yesterday, I spent part of my redecorating budget on this beautiful print from Lotta Jansdotter:


And, while I haven't purchased it yet, I'm thinking of purchasing this beautiful fabric from Maramiki for the DIY headboard project that's been on my list of things-to-do since September:

No comments: