Saturday, February 14, 2009

(Long) Weekend Plans

I don't want to jinx anything, but it looks like I *may* have some time for myself this weekend. Amazing. Of course, I have reacted to this good news by making a long list of things-to-do.

1. DIY Project: Hang recent apartment find (Lotta Jansdotter linen print) on bedroom wall.

2. Laundry

3. Grocery shopping (Whole Foods makes this chore fun.)

4. DIY Project: Applying white "touch-up" paint to all those spots on my living room wall where my hand slipped when I painted the living room greige.

5. Finalizing travel plans for my March Madness weekend in Miami.

6. Shopping for work clothes (i.e. hitting up the Barneys Warehouse Sale).

7. Baking. I haven't done that in *forever*.

8. Meeting up w/ grad school friends.

9. Reading Confessions of a Shopaholic (The paperback was $8 at Books-a-Million. I couldn't resist.)

10. Watching Season 2 of the Office (courtesy of Netflix).

We'll see how this goes...

No comments: