Monday, September 22, 2008

Some Things Changed. Some Things Stayed the Same.

I'm back! Here's what changed:

1. I moved! (Back to NYC, which is where I've lived for five years now. So I didn't really "move." But I did travel from Florida, where I vacationed with my family for several weeks, to Manhattan, where I moved into a brand new apartment, started a brand new job, and started a brand new chapter in my life. )

2. I started furnishing said brand new apartment. This particularly exciting because now I can put all that design blog browsing (and my subscription to Domino Magazine) to good use. And as much as I would love for my apartment to be instantly beautiful and worthy of being featured on a design blog or in a design magazine, I quickly realized that transforming my apartment into a home is going to be an evolutionary process...but more on that later.

Here's what didn't change:

1. Florida football remains amazing. The Gators handed Tennessee a sound defeat in Knoxville on Friday (Final score: 30-6. Tennessee scored those 6 points in the 4th quarter. Florida scored 17 points in the 1st quarter). Florida is now 3-0, and remains at the #4 position in the AP Top 25. Of the 25 top teams, 18 of them remain undefeated (including BYU, Boise State, and TCU). It's going to be an interesting season.

No comments: