Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Where I've Been...and Mad Men.

I've been away from the blog for just over a month! But I have not been away from Ruby Perrin Design. I am still forging ahead toward a January 2011 launch date, and I am constantly brainstorming ideas and seeking out inspiration for what I am hoping will be an exciting adventure. I've also been keeping myself busy with work, family time, and ... a new computer! As of tonight (yes, I just took it out of the box), I am the proud owner of a brand new MacBook Pro (and I'm using it to write this post). I still have a lot to learn about my new laptop, but I'm so excited to have it. What can I say? After a lifetime of PC use, I've officially become an enthusiastic Mac groupie.

I'm really looking forward to more blog time over the next few weeks -- stay tuned for exciting updates! In the meantime, and in honor of Sunday's Mad Men season premiere (I'm so excited I can hardly stand it), here's a little Mad Men eye candy. Enjoy!


Is it wrong that I love that wood paneling?


I still haven't decided whether I like the plaid wallpaper in the Draper kitchen. (Also, did anyone else notice that Francine plays Piper Perabo's sister on Covert Affairs, the new drama on USA?)



I LOVE that headboard. I'm sure it's a major dust collector -- but tufted anything wins me over every time.

No comments: