Saturday, June 19, 2010

Announcing Ruby Perrin Design!

It's been just over two months since my last post. For shame! There are several reasons for this. I've been quite busy with work, a fashion styling course that I'm taking at FIT, and ... the very exciting launch of Ruby Perrin Design! I've blogged before about my desire to launch a small design business, and I'm finally doing it! Ruby Perrin Design will launch in January 2011. Between now and then, I'll be documenting my journey over at the Ruby Perrin Design blog. Click here to check it out!

I want to be sure to note that the beginning of Ruby Perrin Design is not the end of Stilettos on the Gridiron. I will still be posting here! As the Ruby Perrin Design launch date draws near, I may not be able to post as often as I'd like here at Stilettos on the Gridiron, but don't worry -- I'll still pop in with updates on my favorite sports stories (speaking of which, kudos to the Los Angeles Lakers, who made my dad very happy last night) and fashion finds (p.s. if anyone has a tip on an almond toe, mid-heel work pump, drop me a line!).

No comments: