Thursday, July 22, 2010

Finishing Touches: Crate and Barrel Lamp

I've been experimenting with "entertainment area" decor in my apartment for the better part of the past year and a half. After falling in love with Crate and Barrel's True Media Console in white (still available here on Crate and Barrel's outlet website), I bought it, my mom spent Thanksgiving Day 2008 assembling it (she's the best), and I've been decorating around it. And now, thanks to this little find (in blue) at Crate and Barrel's SoHo outpost*, I'm really happy with how my entertainment area has shaped up:

Believe it or not, I took this picture with the camera on my Blackberry Storm (and it's a candid shot -- please ignore the water bottle on the floor, the miscellaneous items at the edge of the coffee table, and the random Music Choice picture/Facebook ad on the television...).

*I promise this isn't a paid endorsement, it's just that I've honestly had some good old-fashioned success at Crate and Barrel.

No comments: