Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Love: Lands End Canvas

The last time I had a closet full of clothes from Lands' End, I was in the 5th grade and my mom was still picking out my outfits. As soon as I stumbled upon the hidden gem that is the Lands' End Canvas line (aside: Why isn't Lands' End doing more to promote this line? I love everything in the collection. Love.), I realized that it's only a matter of time before I become an older (and maybe even a little wiser) version of my 5th grade self.

Earlier today I ordered the Heritage Trench in light khaki ( a coupon for 25% off + free shipping was just the encouragement I needed):






Isn't it cute? It's beautiful, it's classic, and I cannot wait for it to arrive in 4-7 business days. Now, I just have to exercise some self-control and refrain from ordering one of everything else on the Lands' End Canvas site.

No comments: