Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Good News Is Never Late

Of course, the Gators won on Saturday. I mean, they really won. The final score was 51 - 21. LSU just didn't look like itself.

The Gators have a bye this weekend; they'll face Kentucky next week. I feel really good about the team this year. My beloved Gators seem to have recovered quite well from that tragic loss to Ole Miss (30-31). They've moved up to #5 in the AP Top 25. Not that that means anything...not for another few months, anyway.

In other news, I'm really excited to indulge in some creative hobbies again. Between adjusting to a new job and furnishing my new apartment (speaking of which, how wonderful is it that the Brocade Home website is open for business once again? --just in time for me to pick up a few pieces for my apartment!), I haven't had much time for creativity recently. But I'm ready to branch out -- I can't wait to work on some new jewelry pieces and to teach my myself to knit (this will be my 3rd attempt). I'm also thinking of taking a letterpress printing class. So many options! I can't wait to start.

No comments: