Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Exciting Blog News!

Here's a little confession: My blog persona has evolved a bit over the past several years:

Back in 2007 (when I was still in grad school), I began blogging under "The Fashion Obsessed Sports Fan." The name of that blog was pretty self-explanatory -- perhaps too self-explanatory.

In 2008, I decided to change the name of the blog to "Stilettos on the Gridiron" -- same concept, flashier title.

And finally, earlier this year, I decided to re-brand my blogging identity once again, this time to reflect the obsession intense appreciation I've developed for all things design.

Now for the exciting news: All of my pre-Ruby Perrin Design blog content is finally available here on the Ruby Perrin Design blog (including pictures that capture the extreme transformation my bachelorette pad has undergone over the past two years -- click on the "Apartment" link on the right to see what I'm talking about)!!!

I'm so happy that all of my blog content can now live together happily on the web. I would have done this so much sooner had I realized how easy it is to do on Blogger.

Enjoy!

No comments: