Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Fashion Obsessed Sports Fan Is Born!

Actually, she was born almost 26 years ago. But this blog was born today. After mulling over ways in which I could combine my enthusiasm for sports (especially college football and basketball--Go Gators!), fashion (particularly an obsession with fashion design and sample sales), television (i.e. reality television, the unscripted drama that is The View, ABC's entire fall lineup), and 24 hour news outlets (hence the current events), I decided to bring them together, here. As divergent as these interests may seem, I know I'm not the only girl who gets just as excited about the BCS National Championship Game as she does about the Manolo Blahnik sample sale. Nor can I be the only girl who programs her Tivo for both The Hills and Frontline. This is the place where the gridiron and the stiletto, and the low-brow and the high-brow, can exist in perfect harmony. Finally.

No comments: